Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wages gotta be sensible though bearing in mind that barca paid a fortune for him and injuries have not been kind to either player or club in ROI

Also barca are in rebuild and a lot of the players had to take paycuts so being fiscally responsible is the name of the game for the club after years of mismanagement
Even though you are not saying anything wrong, Barca execs have terribly mismanaged the club. They couldn't even resign the GOAT. Dembélé is cold for his high demands at this particular time but he's not responsible for their situation

Nothing is going to change.

Apologies came through! 😂

Still nothing will change!!!

Moral victories for minor league coaches... 😏

pep-guardiola-wink.gif

Break it down for me
I see this as just English bullying, since this nonsense began there were talks of the government stripping away everything he owns in English soil or of him having to sell them. They just change the headlines but it goes back to Roman losing all of his English assets because he was once close to Putin. I saw headlines earlier about him having to sell his houses (which he can’t live in anyways), I don’t know how true that is but from what I’ve seen, he’d rather sell those houses then the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back