Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You joking!!!

The more I see that Rodri handball, the more I think the English premier league refereeing is corrupt.

This isn't the first time we've seen blatant decisions go wrong and the vast majority of us are unanimously in agreement after the fact.

The worst part of this, var didn't even recommend the referee to go look at it on the monitor 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: GNS
The more I see that Rodri handball, the more I think the English premier league refereeing is corrupt.

This isn't the first time we've seen blatant decisions go wrong and the vast majority of us are unanimously in agreement after the fact.

The worst part of this, var didn't even recommend the referee to go look at it on the monitor 🤦‍♂️

54693973-10555365-image-a-68_1645905379024.jpg

54693979-10555365-image-a-69_1645905383744.jpg

54693955-10555365-image-a-75_1645905456481.jpg

The refs have been corrupt for decades. It has hit its peak in the last five years.

So Roman wrote off the debts the club owe him. I wonder if Chelsea will have to function more like a normal club moving forward.

So Roman wrote off the debts the club owe him. I wonder if Chelsea will have to function more like a normal club moving forward.

Nah hes not wrote them off... I gather hes temporally handed ownership to that charity and said hes not currently gonna call in his loans to the club...

"This has been the toughest decision I have had to make during my tenure at Leeds United, taking into account all the success Marcelo has had at the club," said Leeds United chairman Andrea Radrizzani.

"With Marcelo as our head coach, we had three incredible campaigns and the good times returned to Elland Road. He changed the culture of the club and brought a winning mentality to us all.

"However, I have to act in the best interest of the club and I believe a change is required now in order to secure our Premier League status. Recent results and performances have not met our expectations.

"We find ourselves in a precarious league position and I feel now is the right time to bring in a new head coach, in order to have an impact in the decisive stage of the season."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back