Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
London is money laundering capital of the world russian money been sweeping through London the police called the government 2 years ago no one cared lol

The Tories are basically funded by Russian cash hence their piss poor attempt at looking like they'd placed any substantial sanctions on anyone. Has everyone already forgotten about The Russian Report? The Leave campaign's funding from the Russians? Cash for government meetings? Add that on top of London property and what else coming from Russian money/influence and the Kremlin already have this country bent over and ready for penetration.

Last edited:
Shows that the world doesnt actually care about what USA or GB think anymore... Both countries are no longer the 'superpowers' they were, Russia couldnt careless about US or GB threats...

Hopefully Russia does lose their ability to host or participate sporting events... UEFA finally got something right...

Britain was already washed up and past its prime but leaving the EU cemented how insignificant the British are. Hearing how the EU have placed sanctions compared to the UK is night and day. Those Russian meeting with BoJo and Liz Truss along with their statements to the press and parliament have been nothing but embarrassing.

Shows that the world doesnt actually care about what USA or GB think anymore... Both countries are no longer the 'superpowers' they were, Russia couldnt careless about US or GB threats...

Hopefully Russia does lose their ability to host or participate sporting events... UEFA finally got something right...

It's been like that for a long time now.

I wouldn't doubt Xi isnt looking at Taiwan and thinking they are next.

@Infamous114 how are u feeling heading into today’s match?

I am rooting for Osimhen to score goals as usual, but I can see u guys winning. Was impressed with how u guys played over the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back