Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
who do you want?

If I could have anyone I’d go for Luis Enrique…but I can’t see it.

Ten Hag over Poch.

There’s a part of me that would seriously consider Graham Potter/Ralf Hasenhuttl

The next manager is more than likely doomed. unless they’re allowed to properly manage the team.

Can anyone see a manager coming in and being allowed to put Maguire up for sale immediately? Lmao…doomed.

If I could have anyone I’d go for Luis Enrique…but I can’t see it.

Ten Hag over Poch.

There’s a part of me that would seriously consider Graham Potter/Ralf Hasenhuttl

The next manager is more than likely doomed. unless they’re allowed to properly manage the team.

Can anyone see a manager coming in and being allowed to put Maguire up for sale immediately? Lmao…doomed.
I personally think it's too late for Graham Potter/Ralf Hasenhuttl because the attitude will be we need to win now and not gamble.

I don't think you have the team to play the football Enrique likes to play he's a purist. It will be like when Pep first joined city and I personally don't think United are willing to sell their young players to attract players he needs as city did.

Poch could be good In the long run I think you would get top 4 but everyone is playing catch up to City and to an extent Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back