Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fckn hate people that abuse kids and animals, scum bag sh!t...

Not only are kids and animals defenceless, they like people blindly and unconditionally... He did it in front of his daughter too, what a way to show your daughter how to show love...

What's wrong with these fools nowadays?!
Too much money, too much privilege and too much entitlement!!

Throwing away their careers for stupidity and what's even worse is it's self-inflicted by recording themselves (not that I'm condoning animal abuse off camera)

They're gonna Michael Vick him no doubt because if there's one thing white people love damn near above all else, it's their animals/pets

His only defence I can see from this point is probably stating that it's not him (though they will be other evidence against him eg is that his house etc), because without it mentioning Zouma I couldn't clearly see who it was

What's wrong with these fools nowadays?!

I just feel like the world is getting crazier and crazier and more and more divisive...

Or maybe the world has always been this fckd up but with phones and social media now its just more documented...

I think the pandemic and politics has definitely attributed to the divisiveness of the world right now and to peoples mental health too... I guess all that mixed with social media etc just seems to be making this world even more of a cesspit, day by day...

Yo I got sent this edit freekick of Roberto Carlos today, forgot about this ghost goal that floated around, the ball prolly woulda broke to sound barrier...

Not gonna lie I thought it was real at first, the keepers reaction was like something outta FIFA lol

Edit: Roberto Carlos youtube wormhole time, sheeesh... With the the old skool heavy footballs too...

Last edited:
I just feel like the world is getting crazier and crazier and more and more divisive...

Or maybe the world has always been this fckd up but with phones and social media now its just more documented...

I think the pandemic and politics has definitely attributed to the divisiveness of the world right now and to peoples mental health too... I guess all that mixed with social media etc just seems to be making this world even more of a cesspit, day by day...

Told you white people love their animals above all else! they were quick to jump on this than some other ones of late

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
Told you white people love their animals above all else! they were quick to jump on this than some other ones of late

I love animals as much as the next guy but he should definitely not lose his job over this, at all, you wouldnt from a normal job... He should be banned from keeping pets though, as should anyone that randomly beats on their pets...

What made it worse was the laughing and thinking it was funny... Ive had dogs my whole life, I couldnt imagine kicking and beating on them (and not just because they would go for my neck if I did) harming animals is some pre serial killer sh!t... Its bad enough when your dog is injured or sick and you cant do anything for them letnlone inflicting damage on them... You have dogs (or cats) for like 10-15 years, they are literally your family, not sure why or how you can beat on them...

I love animals as much as the next guy but he should definitely not lose his job over this, at all, you wouldnt from a normal job... He should be banned from keeping pets though, as should anyone that randomly beats on their pets...

What made it worse was the laughing and thinking it was funny... Ive had dogs my whole life, I couldnt imagine kicking and beating on them (and not just because they would go for my neck if I did) harming animals is some pre serial killer sh!t... Its bad enough when your dog is injured or sick and you cant do anything for them letnlone inflicting damage on them... You have dogs (or cats) for like 10-15 years, they are literally your family, not sure why or how you can beat on them...

It's the sadistic nature of it all... Like they were literally doing this just for kicks (no pun intended). It wasn't like the cat attacked or scratched him and he hit it in retaliation... It was all a game to him.

Plus apparently it was his brother that filmed this?! "rap snitches tellin all their business..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back