Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man everyone has been playing out of position. As a footballer your job is to get in that pitch and kick that bitch no matter where on that pitch the coach tells you to be.
Remember it was Callum who was first being payed at WB and you never heard about this nonsense.

manif Sunday league players can go on a bender for the weekend then turn up for 90 mins and play any position on a Pitch a overpaid professional should be able to do the same, atleast have some versatility without the heavy drinking and drugs involved 😅

Man's got money and (relative) fame, still no composure.

All for the attention of some caked up gyal.

Smh.
A lil sniff of pussy as a Prem player got them gassed!

Plus I'll forever never understand these new generation social media mad robots who feel the need to post post post everything!

53513799-10454565-image-a-22_1643447277415.jpg

LOL wow. This is really happening.

I can only comprehend that the lack of vitriol for this appointment, is that the fans hate Moshiri so much they wanna get relegated in hopes that he sells.

How else were they frowning at a manager (Vitor Pereira) that's won league & domestic trophies in 3 out 5 top-flight leagues he's managed in, including multiple at Porto, but Lampard is seen as reliable and good enough?

LOL wow. This is really happening.

I can only comprehend that the lack of vitriol for this appointment, is that the fans hate Moshiri so much they wanna get relegated in hopes that he sells.

How else were they frowning at a manager (Vitor Pereira) that's won league & domestic trophies in 3 out 5 top-flight leagues he's managed in, including multiple at Porto, but Lampard is seen as reliable and good enough?

It would not been a problem if he didn’t just talked to his agent friends about all of the big decisions about the club. Honestly, I always said that Kenwright needed that go also. He sold all of his shares into the team, but he still there to make decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back