Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea twitter needs to be deleted
Them niggas make me want to delete my accounti
Thankfully I created an account just for football so when they start to irritate me I switch back to my normal one.

That Pulisic news is stupid, the Americans want him to be playing every single game when 1. He’s injured 3/4 of the time 2. Nigga can’t score to save his life at the moment
Mind you he’s been playing pretty consistently and he started against City and Liverpool.

Them niggas make me want to delete my accounti
Thankfully I created an account just for football so when they start to irritate me I switch back to my normal one.

That Pulisic news is stupid, the Americans want him to be playing every single game when 1. He’s injured 3/4 of the time 2. Nigga can’t score to save his life at the moment
Mind you he’s been playing pretty consistently and he started against City and Liverpool.
To be fair to him he hasn't been playing in his normal position and that's because we have no wing backs right now

To be fair to him he hasn't been playing in his normal position and that's because we have no wing backs right now
Man everyone has been playing out of position. As a footballer your job is to get in that pitch and kick that bitch no matter where on that pitch the coach tells you to be.
Remember it was Callum who was first being payed at WB and you never heard about this nonsense.

Man everyone has been playing out of position. As a footballer your job is to get in that pitch and kick that bitch no matter where on that pitch the coach tells you to be.
Remember it was Callum who was first being payed at WB and you never heard about this nonsense.
Word. Just about everyone I know that can play has played more than one position. Forwards can play defense, some midfielders can play goalie, whole damn team can do mma(jic). Gotta be layered outchea.
Being a professional might be different but look at man like Antonio sterling gundogan ashley young etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back