Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When everyone is healthy, Christiansen has been 5th on the depth chart at CB for us. Will he have more success playing time wise with u guys?

Azpi is 3rd on the CB depth chart, but I doubt u guys would play him at CB.
Weird cause Bayern apprently rates him as well. I've seen yall Chelsea fans complain about him from time to time, maybe he'll fare better in a less physical league

Weird cause Bayern apprently rates him as well. I've seen yall Chelsea fans complain about him from time to time, maybe he'll fare better in a less physical league
He has gotten better as time has gone by, but he is not a player I would cry over if he leaves. But Chalobah got a chance this season and immediately showed he was better.

He has gotten better as time has gone by, but he is not a player I would cry over if he leaves. But Chalobah got a chance this season and immediately showed he was better.
Was ok under Conte disastrous under lampard who wasn't. But under tuchel he's been really solid. Plus he's the counter to rudi.

I don't like the idea of potentially losing 3 Center backs

Was ok under Conte disastrous under lampard who wasn't. But under tuchel he's been really solid. Plus he's the counter to rudi.

I don't like the idea of potentially losing 3 Center backs
Starting to think Rudiger stays. Most likely we sign Kounde. And Colwill or Ampadu for the 5th spot. If all the hype is legit, Colwill wins that battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back