Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Broja is so good...
Unfortunate to get offside

Chelsea need him back next season @toheeb27
The speed at which he gets better as a player is amazing. I want him to get a chance.

Gallagher, Broja and Levi Colwill should all be given a chance next season. Spend the rest of the transfer budget on a top class wingback (maybe Hakimi’s wife is tried of Paris)

Damn I want Southampton to get a result but it really just looks like a matter of time til City win this game

What good times is he talking about???

Lol, must be this...

Can't blame him for saying that, both the media and fans lauded David Moyes' during his trophyless decade at the club.
The man been manager since '98 only trophy is the League one title. Bet the everton fans will take him right now tho.

Lol, must be this...

Can't blame him for saying that, both the media and fans lauded David Moyes' during his trophyless decade at the club.
The man been manager since '98 only trophy is the League one title. Bet the everton fans will take him right now tho.

The issue I have with the board is the their old school thinking. They are doing things that you would do back in the 2000s. That shit is not going to fly anymore. Get to safety this season and then change everything that they used to do.

They are playing my boy Ampadu at RWB today, lol. They have played dude at every out field position except striker this season, lol. Glad he is getting consistent playing time though.

@Blue_London I have always liked Ampadu, won’t mind if he is given a chance next season. Why go loan Saul when we could have just kept him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back