Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

@Big_Ev Moshiri...ain't going nowhere!
You read his message to the fans? 🤔
Yeah, he is not going anywhere no time soon. I hope he start making the right decisions and getting people in and let them do it right. But I’ll believe it when I see it.

As if there was more incentive for Ronaldo to leave in the Summer, but apparently if Man United don't make it to the champions league next season, Ronaldo will need to take a 25% paycut 🤣

Shit might be a blessing in disguise.
Changes need to be made

England to play Ivory Coast for the first time ever (at senior level).
Also I believe Zaha will make history if he plays, as being the first player to play for and against England

Not making the Champions League, Blessing in disguise????

LMAO!!!!!!!!!
4w.gif

The amount of wages saved per week on Pogba and Ronaldo alone allows us a lot of space to rebuild. Throw in Lingard, Mata, Martial and Bailly that's probably 1.5m per week! With no competent decision makers at the club though you can be sure it won't be spent wisely

The amount of wages saved per week on Pogba and Ronaldo alone allows us a lot of space to rebuild. Throw in Lingard, Mata, Martial and Bailly that's probably 1.5m per week! With no competent decision makers at the club though you can be sure it won't be spent wisely
True, hopefully ralf is in an office and the club listens by that time.

Lindelof being robbed means the return of Maguire this weekend. Prepare for more pain.
Mans was brentford super sub. Bro came on and immediately we conceded and he was involved. Smh

I just thought of something, us unloading all them players may give the fuck niggaz in charge ideas about haaland. I hope we are well and truly out of the running for that kid and he feels the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back