Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a shit show.

Anything Kia touches seems like a money grab. Expect more stupid stuff going on at the club with this clown hovering around...

Although no disrespect to Cannavaro, he was a baller and lifted the WC2006!!!

140513103048-cannavaro-wc-final-champ-entertain-feature.jpg

Anything Kia touches seems like a money grab. Expect more stupid stuff going on at the club with this clown hovering around...

Although no disrespect to Cannavaro, he was a baller and lifted the WC2006!!!

140513103048-cannavaro-wc-final-champ-entertain-feature.jpg
That why we need to get Moshiri far away from making any type of decisions that doesn’t contain to the new stadium.

Like how can u blame the coach when shit like this was a regular occurrence
If the motherfucker keeps picking him to play then yes you can blame said coach.
Nasty work by Algeria
Bro where is the language from? U negroes been oding on it recently.
Well done, @Elzo69Renaissance Abidjan est en feu!
French/french speaking Twitter is a warzone right now. WOW. Algeria let Nas down.
Why they warring?

What did he say?
Yeah, lol i should have put what he said. My bad.

Hello everyone, For 4 years, I have only read things said about me without bothering to justify myself. For 4 years, slander has been frequent. For 4 years, people have spoken in my place, they lie shamefully with the sole purpose of harming me. For 4 years, I made the choice never to answer, never to justify myself. Was it a mistake? Certainly. As of today, this is over. From today, I will answer with sincerity and without giving in to any blackmail. I am 24 years old and like any man, I have faults, imperfections. I have known complex moments, injuries, I have been affected by COVID. Without any training, the coach called on me and I always answered present... without batting an eyelid. Answer present quite simply as I have always done because it is my PASSION. Fully, I measure the chance to do the best job in the world. Besides, my message is clear. I forbid anyone to pretend that I am not involved in the sports project. I forbid anyone to lend me intentions that I never had. I forbid anyone to speak in my place, in place of my agent in whom I have complete confidence. Still under contract, I am fully concerned and at the disposal of my club, my coach. I have always given my all for my teammates as well as for all the supporters... and it is not now that it will stop. I am not a man who cheats and even less a man who has a habit of giving in to blackmail. Certainly love is only a variant of blackmail. As you know, there are negotiations. I let my agent take care of it, it is his ground. My field is football, simply playing football, sharing moments of joy with my teammates, with our supporters. Above all, let's focus on the essentials: WINNING. Take care of yourself and your loved ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back