Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dead @ stam saying Wes Brown is a better defender than maguire!

Stam explained: 'I think Wes Brown was quicker and faster than him. He was more mobile too in 1v1’s in big spaces. When you play for United you need to be able to defend 1v1s in big spaces.

He said: 'If nobody is happy with Harry and how he is playing and performing, they should look at the recruitment system.

'Look at who made the decision to bring him in and how decided to pay that much for a player we really don’t fancy or a player we really don’t like.'

The second part is facts. Rather than complain so much at Maguire's deficiencies, the real argument should be who in Man United made the decision to pay £80m and £190k a week for him?! 🤔

Dead @ stam saying Wes Brown is a better defender than maguire!

Stam explained: 'I think Wes Brown was quicker and faster than him. He was more mobile too in 1v1’s in big spaces. When you play for United you need to be able to defend 1v1s in big spaces.

He said: 'If nobody is happy with Harry and how he is playing and performing, they should look at the recruitment system.

'Look at who made the decision to bring him in and how decided to pay that much for a player we really don’t fancy or a player we really don’t like.'

The second part is facts. Rather than complain so much at Maguire's deficiencies, the real argument should be who in Man United made the decision to pay £80m and £190k a week for him?! 🤔
Disrespectful to even compare Wes to Maguire. Wes was twice the player he is even with all his injuries and he has an assist in a CL final. Maguire could never.

Disrespectful to even compare Wes to Maguire. Wes was twice the player he is even with all his injuries and he has an assist in a CL final. Maguire could never.

Yeah why even compare them??? Its like hes trying to desprect Wes Brown... Wes was a dope and versatile player...

My bredren done some work with him a while back and said he was proper safe, down to earth guy too...

Yeah why even compare them??? Its like hes trying to desprect Wes Brown... Wes was a dope and versatile player...

My bredren done some work with him a while back and said he was proper safe, down to earth guy too...

I think stam used him as reference simply because he played with him

0_GettyImages-964816.jpg

Also didn't realise how much bigger brown and stam looks compared to Keane. Keane always held his own as an imposing figure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back