Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was listening to the psg fan on BT sport and he was basically saying poch needs time and he gets annoyed that psg is win now. While at Tottenham he had time to build his team and style. The question is how long does Manchester United want to wait. Signing Ronaldo means you want to win now
Big clubs not playing that waiting game. You know that more than anybody. United tried that stupid shit over and over again and got burned. If you aren't winning you need to be coming close and or showing progress. He's not going to have that tottenham luxury with psg and united, shit he might not have it with tottenham anymore.

I was more for signing him after mourinho. He'd have had the soft touch that ole has with more tactical acumen. I don't hate him but psg is part of his resume. They're top of the league cause they're supposed to be. If united board isn't going to take into account his performance there whether good or bad before making a decision, then again they deserve whatever they get.

Stop being hot for what you think is good and sit down and wait 5 and a half months before making a decision after proper consideration. Fuck around ralf might be just what is needed for a year or two more.

Lionel Messi 'has doubts about the tactical skills of Mauricio Pochettino', with his PSG gameplan deemed 'too restrictive' - and players fear the ex-Tottenham boss is too soft after he let THEM party after the Ballon d'Or win

😂😂😂😂😂

Dailymail is as trustworthy as MediaTakeOut

PS: Poch hasn’t been good but that’s been understood though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back