Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sums up the state of modern football. A player constantly on the medical table thinks Barca's offer is too low. Has he ever contributed to a major title win for them? The sense of entitlement is unreal.
Entitlement???? GTFOH. He will get to free agency and get what he is “worth”. Same reason I am not mad at Rudiger even though it will affect my club.

It’s risky, but more players should get to free agency and get PAID!!!!!

Reactions: GNS
Entitlement???? GTFOH. He will get to free agency and get what he is “worth”. Same reason I am not mad at Rudiger even though it will affect my club.

It’s risky, but more players should get to free agency and get PAID!!!!!
Rudiger helped win his club a champs league instead of occupying the physios. What's Dembele done in comparison? His people should be ashamed to fix their mouths talking about the offer is too low. They're part of the reason Barca couldn't afford Messi to stick around! Dembele is talented but still unproven. My abiding memory of Dembele is skinning Kyle Walker- Peters in a CL group game. If that is your career highlight, then you haven't done enough in the game ro be making these demands IMO BUT it is a different time so i guess it is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back