Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Ole isn't sacked during the INT break, I'm done watching United this season.

I'll tune if they get to a final, nothing else.

The club as taken their unseriousness to new levels this season, so I'll treat them like I treat those kinda people...

and do without.

giphy.gif

• Ether
Reactions: GNS

sam-allardyce-big-sam.gif

This guy Shaw really is the most unprofessional United player in prem history.

However, his passport (and likely skin tone) shields him from scrutiny. These journalists know it but won't write an article about it or even make it a centerpiece, instead have only written a line or two on it.

When Shaw (at 18) signed for the club, he moved to Manchester with an entourage of childhood friends, and he lived the same lifestyle as them. Eat unhealty foods, played video games into the late hours of the night. Someone recently, found out his gaming account and it showed he's logged more minutes on there than his total minutes for United.

The mere fact that all his United managers (Van Gaal & Mourinho) besides Ole have publicly admonished him for his unprofessionalism and inability of retain tolerable weight and fitness, yet the media rebuked the managers and protected him, tells all.

Signed for a world record fee for a teen, best paid LB itw, yet his only medal comes from when he was sidelined with an injury early in the season and Darmian (a deadwood.. they say) played in his position and won the Europa League.

At various points in his 7 yrs, he's lost his place to Ashley Young and young Brandon Williams (who, right now, can't get into Norwich's XI). Has 3 above average months in the middle of last season, sandwiched with below-par months and he's put into TOTY by the media, with 5 assists; 2 of them against 9-man Southampton and the defence still leaking goals.

There was talk last month of a contact renewal, and likely increasing his wages.

Disgraceful state of affairs at that club.

Last edited:
If Ole isn't sacked during the INT break, I'm done watching United this season.

I'll tune if they get to a final, nothing else.

The club as taken their unseriousness to new levels this season, so I'll treat them like I treat those kinda people...

and do without.

View attachment 688542
Hey yo
I've heard too many United fans saying they're done. My question is, isn't there some type of board meeting or shareholders get-together that fans can attend and talk to the owners or does that only happen when shit gets destroyed..
I really want to know if these people have no idea the embarrassing state of affairs.

Public needs to be able to reach out to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back