Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been good. Just patiently waiting for the board to push the button. Sadly they are even more unsuitable for their jobs than Ole so i will keep waiting.

Sidenote how can Chelsea score 7 and that wasteman Havertz not even get one stinking assist. Time to cut your losses and sell him to Bayern for 30 mil.
Lol don't worry man game of the season next week.

Nuno Vs Ole! Loser gets sacked

Paul Scholes actually tried it on Matchday Live smh. Pathetic.
Get frustrated then resorts to blaming "Cristiano and Paul Pogba"

View attachment 678122

Scholes is being silly criticising Pogba.
Pogba wasn't the reason why Man U lost or was 4 nil down at half-time so why is he living in your brain rent free now lol

Plus he's one to talk about reckless tackling. I've seen much worse tackling by him in his heyday.

Also all these pundits still ain't said a word about Maguire and his continuous errors?

Yesterday was a perfect example of van dijk vs Maguire in terms of comparison ushering their defence: how to do it and how not to

I don’t know WTF this means, but Man Utd and Arsenal are at the bottom along with Burnley, so it’s looks good to me….

I think it's about intensity football to engage the opposition player from the moment they receive the pass which explains why Leeds and Liverpool are high there and Man United lower. I'm surprised at how high Newcastle and Norwich are though as they look disinterested in engaging any opponent any time I watch them

Why's solskjaer looking at Salah and Trent like that?!

He's probably thinking :

theytookourjobs-job.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back