Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
These United ex-pro's would rather see Ole fail on the job than the club prosper. It makes their achievements look better.

Notice how, just like citeh and liverpool, he wanted to say United have to great 2 CBs but he caught himself and said 2 good ones.

Pussy'ole, 'cause he knows Maguire is really mediocre but still wants to prop him up like he's on Varane's level.

That’s some top-tier nastiness if true.

I came to the realization a while back that 80% of football players are shit at punditry, I just mute that shit and go about my day.
Michael Owen might be the worst I’ve ever heard.

Cathcart still somewhere like...

Sliding On Ice GIFs | Tenor

@Hundredeyes just found out u guys have a Nigerian boy (born in Lagos like me, lol) on the Dutch National team. PSV product too, school me on Arnaut Danjuma.

Bonafide baller , took the long way around - Jupiler League/Dutch 2nd division and after that to Brugge - but has been delivering and is actually one of our most promising players, only problem is that he’s a left winger and he got mad competitors (Like Noa Lang, who’s also rising ) for that position in the Dutch national squad. It’s been a while since we had multiple potential worldies on one position…

your boy Klopp is after him now btw!

Bonafide baller , took the long way around - Jupiler League/Dutch 2nd division and after that to Brugge - but has been delivering and is actually one of our most promising players, only problem is that he’s a left winger and he got mad competitors (Like Noa Lang, who’s also rising ) for that position in the Dutch national squad. It’s been a while since we had multiple potential worldies on one position…

your boy Klopp is after him now btw!

Nice. What do u think about the future of the National team? Are u guys ready to go back to the top? Growing up, u guys were one of the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back