Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
he's not a hot head but he's not to be fucked with either
Bro you know that was the second time during the game that defender has done that right?
He let a ball run right cross the goal earlier where someone could've ran in and tapped it and he did it again in the last fucking seconds of the game.

Lol I'm madder about this than villa. That shit gotta hurt lol

Bro you know that was the second time during the game that defender has done that right?
He let a ball run right cross the goal earlier where someone could've ran in and tapped it and he did it again in the last fucking seconds of the game.

Lol I'm madder about this than villa. That shit gotta hurt lol
this is why it's hard for great players (most times, not all the time) to become great coaches. Those mistakes gotta drive them crazy. Thierry Henry, i want him to be great, but he's going to be patient bc his players won't be as good as him in most clubs

Well Pedro has been successful in multiple leagues according to them that means he's better also he has a world cup and euros to his name there's no debate
Cmon now take of your blue glasses for a minute n be realistic, he was average everywhere else other than in Spain and he barley played/made any impact for Spain during those WC&Euro wins.

this is why it's hard for great players (most times, not all the time) to become great coaches. Those mistakes gotta drive them crazy. Thierry Henry, i want him to be great, but he's going to be patient bc his players won't be as good as him in most clubs

Yep. Hearing about him at Monaco literally taking the ball off players in training to show them what to do because they were struggling with what he was asking from them... Geezers have to be patient especially with the youngsters.

Pulisicnis never health, I was honestly surprised when they gave him the 10, but then again the club wanted some more money from American fans.

I told y’all niggas as long as Jordan Ayew plays for CP, they will never be great (btw Connor Gallagher is a warrior for gettingup immediately after almost being two-footed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back