Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we are doing a disservice playing Dest on the left when he's much stronger from the right. I actually rate him. Does he need to improve? Of course but dude is young

@thefrenchwood how's your lip reading skills?? @GNS and I have been questioning why they don't pass to each other.

Funny as soon mbappe comes off neymar passes to drax

this is why players put their hands to cover their mouths when they speak....he said "there, he didn't give me the ball"...this probably happened 10 times per game in every team, in every game but bc of the two names, it's going to be spicier than it should be. LOL

He' has less quality sancho is looking below average

And Grealish would look world class in the Bundesliga….*shrugs

It’s amusing to me cause Sancho has had slow starts for the last 2 seasons at Dortmund and nobody said he looked below average..

The media mind control over the brain is a serious problem.

You are harsh on dest didn't Bayern want him?

But luuk has nooooooooooo place in this team lol

Yeah I’ve been hating on the kid eversince he left that Ajax training camp in Qatar cause he thought ‘Iran’ would go after him cause he’s a Yankee…

Its probably not even warranted but defensively speaking, dude ain’t better than Semedo was at Barca lol.

And Grealish would look world class in the Bundesliga….*shrugs

It’s amusing to me cause Sancho has had slow starts for the last 2 seasons at Dortmund and nobody said he looked below average..

The media mind control over the brain is a serious problem.
What's your proof he would look world class there lmao

Lmao you are just saying anything you are too defensive my guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back