Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
arsenaL heads have been dejected for so long, I didn't know they could do schadenfreude.

:niggawhat:
Of course arsenal are really underachieving but you have different targets plus arsenal can look back at recent trophy success when's the last time you was able to do that especially considering the amount you have spent over the decade

Of course arsenal are really underachieving but you have different targets plus arsenal can look back at recent trophy success when's the last time you was able to do that especially considering the amount you have spent over the decade
SMh. I forgot arsenaL won that fa cup.

Fooking Ole.

You know what it's not my fight @RetroLDN I apologise

But if we want to discuss how a team functions I enjoy those conversations

Lol. It's a'ight.

City, Chelsea, United and liverpool are levels above the rest. Only one of those clubs continues to not win any trophies.

Not gonna stunt, last season even maybe the beginning of this season, this would have killed me. It would have ruined my whole week but now....
CraftyClumsyBalloonfish-size_restricted.gif

Has been saving my ass.
Still early in the season but this freestyle shit not gonna last. Might have to accept that this season's going to be a write-off before the English fans realize this nigga ain't shit

Ole is going to find it harder this season and he's going to be blamed for some stuff that's out of his control

Narrative is …it’s Ole…and he is far from faultless

But showing up with “Ole out” after every draw or loss is lazy imo..

These well paid players need a manager to tell them the basics or…hide behind Ole?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back