Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's official, Marina signed Saul to force me to appreciate Jorginho. This is one of the WORST debut i have ever seen by a Chelsea player, lol....
This dude being on the bench at atl madrid. why would Chelsea get him if he was a benchboy in atl madrid? Lol

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
This is not true
He went to Chelsea as a loan why u tellin its not true? I am the bet maestro dude. I bet as much as I follow Nas so please dont doubt me.

I am on alot of bet groups etc. Every1 says its a loan and he was a bench boy in atl madrid last season. Simone didnt belive him anymore. Or he need new breath .

He went to Chelsea as a loan why u tellin its not true? I am the bet maestro dude. I bet as much as I follow Nas so please dont doubt me.

I am on alot of bet groups etc. Every1 says its a loan and he was a bench boy in atl madrid last season. Simone didnt belive him anymore. Or he need new breath .
LOL, he was not a bench boy. He was played out of position A LOT though.

"bet maestro", LMAO.....

You literally wrote all this and it had nothing to do with what I said

Spain aint even bring Saul to the euro team this year even to they made semifinals against Italy (the winners) How can the best Team in Spain aint bring Saul to the national team? THIS DUDE HAD A AWFUL LAST SEASON WHAT U DONT UNDERSTAND? I hope he can get new hopes in Chelsea because he is a good player if he can get his shit together.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back