Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there should be scope to show some 3pm kickoffs. Big games, and obviously a game like today is actually a loss for BT/Sky cause literally millions will be streaming today.

I mean I started paying for all football when lockdown started and today the first link I clicked works like a dream in HD on my big screen..

Cant help but think why should I pay these fucks!!

Spurs without Son can be so average sometimes.
Nuno looking like he using some mourinho defensive sauce with extra defense. I didn't even want to watch when I seen winks starting over Ndombele.
Tanganga I don't even know. OMG Emerson Royal, I don't want to say bring back Aurier but I can see why Barca bankrupt if they initially had a 300 mil release clause for this guy.

Nuno looking like he using some mourinho defensive sauce with extra defense. I didn't even want to watch when I seen winks starting over Ndombele.
Tanganga I don't even know. OMG Emerson Royal, I don't want to say bring back Aurier but I can see why Barca bankrupt if they initially had a 300 mil release clause for this guy.
Be nice to Emerson Royal bro. He was playing well until the Tanganga red card.

@Hundredeyes if you come to London would you have to pay roaming charges or is it still free for you?

I honestly have no idea, Brexit is still confusing the hell out of me - with all the Irish trade borders - within the EU I shouldn’t but technically, in a free and evolving market , if a telecom server provider would have free reign, it should be plausible to have Similar or no roaming costs whether we are in The Hague or London … EU and UK politicians are petty af smh

@toheeb27 I didn’t even know that there were no Chelsea players at the B team this season, Slutsky brought some class and renown and the hate faded somewhat . Y’all are doing well now with the nameless German as a coach, knocked out Anderlecht Suprisingly … Vitesse will always he mocked - they’re from Arnhem, which is a fun day out/low key a cool place to hang out - and the Derby with Nijmegen is back this season.

They’ll always be hated cause they’re from the country/ east side of the nation lol, back when they became Chelsea B the supporters and people from there were saying they’re going to play CL and win the league etc, they were the most hated club of the country lol.

I honestly have no idea, Brexit is still confusing the hell out of me - with all the Irish trade borders - within the EU I shouldn’t but technically, in a free and evolving market , if a telecom server provider would have free reign, it should be plausible to have Similar or no roaming costs whether we are in The Hague or London … EU and UK politicians are petty af smh

@toheeb27 I didn’t even know that there were no Chelsea players at the B team this season, Slutsky brought some class and renown and the hate faded somewhat . Y’all are doing well now with the nameless German as a coach, knocked out Anderlecht Suprisingly … Vitesse will always he mocked - they’re from Arnhem, which is a fun day out/low key a cool place to hang out - and the Derby with Nijmegen is back this season.

They’ll always be hated cause they’re from the country/ east side of the nation lol, back when they became Chelsea B the supporters and people from there were saying they’re going to play CL and win the league etc, they were the most hated club of the country lol.
Lol every major phone company has bought back roaming charges. During the vote the promised it won't happen lol we gone in time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back