Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Infamous114 since Kounde to Chelsea blew up yesterday, I have been doing more reading/research on young defenders in La Liga.

The one name that keeps popping up is Ronald Araújo. This dude is a BEAST defensively. Does not offer much passing/moving the ball, but almost all his defensive stats are top notch.

Is he well regarded by the club and the fans or does some team need to come steal him?

@Infamous114 since Kounde to Chelsea blew up yesterday, I have been doing more reading/research on young defenders in La Liga.

The one name that keeps popping up is Ronald Araújo. This dude is a BEAST defensively. Does not offer much passing/moving the ball, but almost all his defensive stats are top notch.

Is he well regarded by the club and the fans or does some team need to come steal him?
So in the hierarchy of our CBs, he's probably 3rd behind Pique and Lenglet. He might actually be 2nd considering the rumors of us trying to get rid of Lenglet

Do u rate him? Do u think he is good enough right now to get consistent playing time?
I do. Whenever he's in the game, he makes shit happen. It's hard to make an argument that he should be in the starting 11 but I don't understand why Koeman just doesn't see it in him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back