Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy doesn't have the minerals to ever be elite.
His mental fortitude is non-existent.
I can't defend this guy no more... Good luck to him I guess 🤷‍♂️

This the worst part for me. As a man, he should make the effort with Tuchel. Sometimes you gotta humble and it seems like he rates himself better than what he is.

The interview was a display of his arrogance and was his Chelsea downfall. It’s literally Tuchel job to make it work so that’s why I’m blaming him. He should be able to adapt when you cost £97m imo.

If he didn’t get this move you would start to see some sneaky shit. I remember him leaking training ground stats to piss everybody off when he wanted to leave Utd. Preseason we toured Asia and Ole left him on the bench the whole tour after that shit. My man was vex every game. I lol’d.

This the worst part for me. As a man, he should make the effort with Tuchel. Sometimes you gotta humble and it seems like he rates himself better than what he is.

The interview was a display of his arrogance and was his Chelsea downfall. It’s literally Tuchel job to make it work so that’s why I’m blaming him. He should be able to adapt when you cost £97m imo.

If he didn’t get this move you would start to see some sneaky shit. I remember him leaking training ground stats to piss everybody off when he wanted to leave Utd. Preseason we toured Asia and Ole left him on the bench the whole tour after that shit. My man was vex every game. I lol’d.

Fam these guys (expressions and rants) pretty much said the same thing as we've been saying about Lukaku! It was the running stats that he leaked cause people called him "fat"

From 22mins to 27mins

Also I forgot that this guy was getting tutelage from Henry in the Belgian national team...so there's no hope for him. He's another Morata who's good but not good enough

Lewa’s replacement in two seasons. Slowly improving, I like how he’s handling his career.

You reckon? I agree I think he is better than what was shown at West Ham, and the progression from Ajax to Dortmund is good to see. He'll really need to be prolific for Dortmund for Bayern to make that move as I could also see Haaland go back to bundesliga with Bayern with his release clause exercised

You reckon? I agree I think he is better than what was shown at West Ham, and the progression from Ajax to Dortmund is good to see. He'll really need to be prolific for Dortmund for Bayern to make that move as I could also see Haaland go back to bundesliga with Bayern with his release clause exercised
First the Haaland/Bayern move could happen one day but if he’s as good or better with City, his price will be so crazy. Perez & Madrid, PSG will be gunning for him.

Haller will definitely fit well in Germany. Coming after Haaland won’t be easy but he’s gotten so much better and way more consistent, I can see him putting up 20+ goals

Happy for him. Hopefully he can keep the naysayers silent and his move is successful.

Seems like when a player wants to leave people get up in arms but had Liverpool been pushing for Mane to exit, they wouldn't be saying shit
That's the thing that get on my nerves. Every report that I am seeing is saying that he is going to regret leaving Liverpool and that Bayern is a step down. Now mind you, that's all British reporters saying this, but still. Would it been the same if Salah wanted to move, probably not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back