Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@GNS if we get your boy Sterling, will u be nicer to us? Lol.
AdoredAstonishingCoyote-max-1mb.gif

@thefrenchwood French youth are murdering folks at all age levels this summer, it’s so funny the Senior team decided to be shit in the same time period.

also, what’s wrong with PSG’s academy? Pretty much nobody on the U-19 squad playing right now.

Answering the PSG question first, they “abandoned” it a little but this year, they’re going to go full blast behind them. I think seeing Nkunku, Diaby and them becoming top players in their clubs lowkey embarrassed them.

The senior team did play like shit, there’s some deep rooted issues (our defense, Griezmann not meshing well with the other two, Pog & Kanté being more injured than ever)….but in Nov-Dec, I have no doubt they’ll ready to stomp everybody

Louis van Gaal really don't fuck with Man United at all! 🤣
This is fucked up, van gaals explanation about the national team would've been more apt if the last guy was still there but I don't think ten haag would do that to someone he's been utilizing, sigh.

Reap what we sow I guess. How many cats United got kicked out of there national teams for whatever reason now?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back