The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

that’s it?I thought they’d want double that at max

Apparently the fee is north of £25mil but even if it is, its still too fckn cheap... I was thinking it would be ATLEAST £35mil...

Strange one as Brighton dont usually let players go cheap or easily...

We will defo miss him but I think he will thrive in a world class team... Its really important to keep Caicedo now, I defo think he will become a world class midfielder...

Also, I hope Lille dont get a cut of the Bissouma fee, that will knock the price down even more...

• Ether
Reactions: Nope
@GNS England is playing today. U think Mount is going to start 4 games in a row? Rice, Maguire and Mount are the only ones great enough to be given the opportunity for 4 starts in a row.
Bro them niggaz suck

stop-it-get-some-help.gif

Apparently the fee is north of £25mil but even if it is, its still too fckn cheap... I was thinking it would be ATLEAST £35mil...

Strange one as Brighton dont usually let players go cheap or easily...

We will defo miss him but I think he will thrive in a world class team... Its really important to keep Caicedo now, I defo think he will become a world class midfielder...

Also, I hope Lille dont get a cut of the Bissouma fee, that will knock the price down even more...
Mwepu is supposed to be your ready made replacement right? He's already had a couple of highlight moments against Liverpool and Arsenal. He just needs to stay out of the physios room

Oi oi ...Conor G and Marc Guehi starts!

Disrespectful for Kyle walker to be playing LB. That Justin guy ain't making it to Qatar no way! 😬

Don't get why Tammy ain't given another start though SMH...🙄

Mwepu is supposed to be your ready made replacement right? He's already had a couple of highlight moments against Liverpool and Arsenal. He just needs to stay out of the physios room

After a slow start he has definitely started to find his feet and put in some great performances last season... I think I remember him coming on couple seasons ago and he was played more as a wide forward and his control was pretty bad... Hes 24yr now too, so time to step up... Think he will have a great coming season though if picks up where he left off...

I think Caicedo is the really outstanding talent and hes only 20yr... With him and Mwepu I think they should both have more than enough to cover the midfield... They are both abit more attacking then Biss though, although I didnt see too many games last season so I cant give too many accurate details tbh...

Apparently we are looking at Mohamed Camara as a replacement too, has anyone seen him play???

Status
Not open for further replies.