Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ay, we might destroy Danemark tomorrow. Deschamps is out, mourning his late father. They’re going to honor him. I feel like Mbappé & Benz are going to show off. Tchouameni & Kanté in the middle. This should be good before the holidays.

Pundits here saying Leao missed a lot of opportunities. Probably put too much pressure on himself. Accurate?
Very, I said it earlier he was playing like shit. He knew it too. With his skin tone you know it's gonna be more glaring. He's a baller tho, just gotta pick up himself and go again. Not like everybody else was doing great.

Lukaku, who is reportedly willing to take a 50 per cent pay cut to facilitate a switch back to Italy, was asked about his future ahead of Belgium's Nations League clash with The Netherlands on Friday.

But he remained tight-lipped, telling reporters that he 'can't talk about the future'.

Wow... A Belgian on international duty (particularly lukaku) who doesn't want to talk! 😂

Barca tell De Jong he can leave.

Soon!

Ive not been paying much attention to transfer news recently but wasnt he reluctant to come to us??? Weve down this route too much over the last few years, I only want players that actually want to joint us from now on... No more mercenaries for hire...

Ive not been paying much attention to transfer news recently but wasnt he reluctant to come to us??? Weve down this route too much over the last few years, I only want players that actually want to joint us from now on... No more mercenaries for hire...

Understandably he wants CL football. But we can sell it as a Pogba replacement at the start of a revolution under ETH.

He can be persuaded. But, if another CL club comes in there is no chance.

It's gonna be a mass clearout at Man United this Summer.

I wonder if it will mean more youth joining the first team squad to make up numbers.

Robbie Savage's Charlie is due for string of game time if he's performing well in the reserves

I had hopes Axel was gonna be one of our academy graduates that make the first team, shame it never quite worked out... You feel under SAF he would been a player that would had made it in some capacity...

What strikers are available atm (that are under 28yr)??? Vlahovic at Juve has proven hes got goals at the top cant think of anyothers off the top...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back