Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it’s official: PSG won’t stop Neymar from leaving.

Can Barca pay him? Don’t think Pep want him. ManU can pay him. Madrid? I don’t see it. Newcastle got money but nah.

1B636FCB-EF55-4CB0-9CC2-66E8BC3A7B83.jpeg

So it’s official: PSG won’t stop Neymar from leaving.

Can Barca pay him? Don’t think Pep want him. ManU can pay him. Madrid? I don’t see it. Newcastle got money but nah.

View attachment 846832

If premier league than I wouldn't be surprised with Newcastle sniffing around and/or Chelsea, but for the latter I'd expect they'd want to offload an attacker or two for balance.

Why not Madrid? Whilst they just got burnt on the mbappe deal with PSG, I can still see them doing business with each other

Reactions: GNS
If premier league than I wouldn't be surprised with Newcastle sniffing around and/or Chelsea, but for the latter I'd expect they'd want to offload an attacker or two for balance.

Why not Madrid? Whilst they just got burnt on the mbappe deal with PSG, I can still see them doing business with each other
He’s very Barca-attached. Many players have made that move before but I don’t see it happening.
It’s too early for Chelsea, they could afford him but we shall see.
If he’s approached by Newcastle, he might as well stay in Paris lol

Ditto
I don't like how they're treating my bro tho
Tf they mean they're open?!?
He's legit their second best player, super popular worldwide, an icon living
He’s also often late to practice, partying like it’s 1999, injury prone (he has missed many important CL games), not as explosive as before. I still think, like you, that’s he’s a special player but he’s pissed off a lot of people in Qatar with his attitude. Allegedly.

He’s also often late to practice, partying like it’s 1999, injury prone (he has missed many important CL games), not as explosive as before. I still think, like you, that’s he’s a special player but he’s pissed off a lot of people in Qatar with his attitude. Allegedly.
That should all be covered under the Brazilian Superstar clause

He'll fix up for next season
Wouldn't mind him at United with ronaldos guidance he could learn some discipline plus psg can have 3/4 of our team on sale

I hope Chelsea learn from the Kane/City fiasco. West Ham don't have to budge on their price. Don't waste all summer going back and forth with them, just sign a 40-50M Ndidi/Bissouma and lets move on....Chelsea history simply states that only an African man is by far the most successful in that role.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back