Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
PSG reinventing the term “player power”…

It will end in tears.
Those rumors came from a low tier journalist but let's not act like Messi did not have the same power at Barca for over a decade. Do you remember that unknown coach from Argentina Barca hired out of nowhere? Guess who is from the same city... Valverde was also Messi's choise...

He also pushed the board to sign Neymar(which was good signing) but also a shady one + other signings that didn't turn out so good and he made them fire Abidal for just stating facts smh..

I'm getting tired of all of these pundits talking about we should not have celebrated staying in the league and that we should not be happy because it was our fault to being with. We know we should have been better. We want more than 16th. They just need to shut up and get over it. Get on the fans that abused the Brentford players and Patrick.

I'm getting tired of all of these pundits talking about we should not have celebrated staying in the league and that we should not be happy because it was our fault to being with
You should be getting 3 points deducted for attacking Vieira.

You know u done fuckd up right

ufdup.png

Reactions: GNS
I'm getting tired of all of these pundits talking about we should not have celebrated staying in the league and that we should not be happy because it was our fault to being with. We know we should have been better. We want more than 16th. They just need to shut up and get over it. Get on the fans that abused the Brentford players and Patrick.

C/S. I believe that Everton finishing 16th was a blip. Top 10 next year.

Sometimes I wish I was a player just so I could go at the media lol. And the British sports media is bias towards liverpool and man united.

@thefrenchwood

tell me this not true

@thefrenchwood

tell me this not true
It's officially not true. Off the record, i believe he'll have a very strong voice in PSG's future choices. Like Messi in Barcelona, like LeBron with his multiple teams etc. The difference with the others is that they got to that power at an older age. He's 23 and we're hoes lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back