The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@toheeb27

Chelsea boss Thomas Tuchel says the futures of Conor Gallagher and Armando Broja will be decided in pre-season.

"First of all they will come back for sure because they are our players and when we give them on loan we do this for them but also for us to have better players, more experienced players back,” he said.

“They are our players and I want to have them in pre-season when we’ll decide what’s going on.

“It’s heavily linked to them, it’s heavily linked to how they integrate, what they do, what our ideas are for them, what they want to reach and it’s heavily linked to our sanctions and the situation around the club.

“It’s too early to predict the future for them in the role of the whole season but they will be back in pre-season for sure.”

• Goat
Reactions: toheeb27
@toheeb27

Chelsea boss Thomas Tuchel says the futures of Conor Gallagher and Armando Broja will be decided in pre-season.

"First of all they will come back for sure because they are our players and when we give them on loan we do this for them but also for us to have better players, more experienced players back,” he said.

“They are our players and I want to have them in pre-season when we’ll decide what’s going on.

“It’s heavily linked to them, it’s heavily linked to how they integrate, what they do, what our ideas are for them, what they want to reach and it’s heavily linked to our sanctions and the situation around the club.

“It’s too early to predict the future for them in the role of the whole season but they will be back in pre-season for sure.”

I would take Gallagher in a heartbeat. He torched us the couple times we played them so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.