Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was pretty low key about Spurs beating the gooners because the champions league is the goal.
BUT hmmmm… final whistle against Norwich. ( Rubbing Hands)

From minute 1 arsenal never looked like a team with something at stake to play for the win for.

Imagine Newcastle put on a performance simply to give their fans a last hurrah at home, yet arsenal should have been playing like their lives depended on it!

Can't wait to hear arteta's excuses this time lol

From minute 1 arsenal never looked like a team with something at stake to play for the win for.

Imagine Newcastle put on a performance simply to give their fans a last hurrah at home, yet arsenal should have been playing like their lives depended on it!

Can't wait to hear arteta's excuses this time lol

Hence why I'm not even mad. Said it before but Conte and Spuds want 4th more than us. Not even taking the fight to Newcastle says it all - we were shit tonight and Newcastle deserved that win.

Dont do this. Nketiah has been solid. Has kept Lacazette on the bench for awhile now.

Don't do what?!
Everyone knows the hardest thing in football is to score goals.
Getting rid of your BEST goalscorer without a replacement of equal footing was naive from arteta.

It's not a knock on Nketiah or even Lacazette. But that was a decision that the manager chose to do.

You don't remember when Conte had a falling out with Costa ?! Did he say fuck it to his best striker in January or get him on side to end up winning the league?! 🙄

There's levels to this "manager" shit is all I'm saying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back