Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Dame knew what he was getting himself into when he decided to stay in Portland. It’s not a big FA destination and they don’t have the pieces to pull off a major trade to get him more help. I get the wanting to stay one place & keepin it old school but he’s playin himself.

At this rate he should consider changing area codes. Toronto + Boston shit even the Knicks. All with supremely better chances of making shit happen than Portland

Dame knew what he was getting himself into when he decided to stay in Portland. It’s not a big FA destination and they don’t have the pieces to pull off a major trade to get him more help. I get the wanting to stay one place & keepin it old school but he’s playin himself.

At this rate he should consider changing area codes. Toronto + Boston shit even the Knicks. All with supremely better chances of making shit happen than Portland

I think they will end up using McCollum in a trade. At least that's how they've set the table.

Not leaving portland works out for Dame too. This way hes a first ballot hall of famer, will go down as the best player for a franchise, get himself a statue, and also have a respectable built in excuse for not having a ring.

If he leaves portland, the clock starts ticking and he has to win a ring or go down as another Melo. If he stays in portland, he goes down as a guy who could have won a ring but picked loyalty instead, and doesnt have the stigma of not winning like most other greats who didnt win.

All around win win for Dame

NBA gotta stop letting Irving get away with double dribbling. The travel across the league is one thing but DD gotta go

Back