Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Cool.

Now know the 1 catch about prizepicks is projections can change based on how much action a player gets. Now garland's is up to 37.5 because ppl jumped on the 35. That's why i got on it last night. These are the times you have to ask yourself is it still the same appeal? I think he goes over 40 personally

They still got Tatum at 46.

Haliburton starting point guard 32 is a decent over

Bogdanvic from atl 34 over is cool

I also like kevon looney under 23

You gotta put some time in and study. You know basketball so you ahead of the curve but don't just throw ya money away.
Absolutely.

And again, ITS TANK SEASON. The best time for nba fantasy

Players are constantly being sat leaving teams with 8-10 man rotations. Teans like Orlando Detroit Houston stay playing with small ass rosters so all of the usage and minutes is going to 2 or 3 players. That makes the picks even easier obviously

Don't let @Disanthrope fuck up ya pockets for some referral money. They were gonna give you that bonus regardless.
tenor.gif

Them bonuses do hit tho

I’m a beginner lol. If shit works out I’ll probably bet more money

Man dont let mfers gas you. Only bet what you comfortable losing.

Or you end up like me where you go on a run, be up a bunch of Gs in a few days, and end up losing all that and more in one night. Lmaoooo. Shout out @O.G. i know he knows the struggle

Man dont let mfers gas you. Only bet what you comfortable losing.

Or you end up like me where you go on a run, be up a bunch of Gs in a few days, and end up losing all that and more in one night. Lmaoooo. Shout out @O.G. i know he knows the struggle
I don't know how y'all do it, I would go in a deeper hole trying to get what I lost back

Back