Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Knicks looking like they might get their 6th straight win. The Celtics are coming off winning 4 straight against western conference opponents. Brooklyn, philly, bucks, hawks Celtics and knicks have been quality teams this past month. Like i stated earlier in the season the eastern conference isn't as bad as years past

Idk what happened to where i couldn't log in the past few days but s/o to the wolves getting revenge for KAT and beating the heat. Also I'm glad Tatum is attacking the basket and kemba looks fresh he's back to playing at an elite level that duel with Steph was classic
Whole site was down

Knicks looking like they might get their 6th straight win. The Celtics are coming off winning 4 straight against western conference opponents. Brooklyn, philly, bucks, hawks Celtics and knicks have been quality teams this past month. Like i stated earlier in the season the eastern conference isn't as bad as years past
The cream is starting to rise to the top. The problem earlier on was that certain teams underachieved

Why you doing this fam?

Soon as you said that shit, some wild shit like bledsoe of all mfers making 10 points in 2 minutes happened.

Now if we lose this game, im gon have to have heat for the celtics

Bench went from 6th to 23rd or some shit in production lol

offense is horrible

I think honestly and QUOTE="BlackAx410, post: 2125163, member: 460"]
Y'all missing the olynk clinic huh?

But but... w3 gOt bJeLiCA, dEdMoN aNd AriZZa

Back