Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Zion is ridiculously strong and there's potential in NO for sure. I don't know if Stans the coach to bring it out though View attachment 509310
There are I think either .500, one game above or below since making him a primary ball handler and facilitator. Stan did that. He has already unlocked another level to his game.

The offense, aside from tonight isn't the issue. It has been defense the entire season.

There are I think either .500, one game above or below since making him a primary ball handler and facilitator. Stan did that. He has already unlocked another level to his game.

The offense, aside from tonight isn't the issue. It has been defense the entire season.
That and late game execution with Stan hasn't been good at. He unlocked Zion yes but the team is still sorta built weird. Bledsoe definitely has to go so Kira can get minutes.

That and late game execution with Stan hasn't been good at. He unlocked Zion yes but the team is still sorta built weird. Bledsoe definitely has to go so Kira can get minutes.
I really was hoping bledsoe was gonna work.

He hasn't and I'm surprised he wasn't moved at the deadline. I think he definitely benefitted the most from playing with Giannis.

I think what continues to get overlooked is the lack of continuity with this team and they are young as hell. Late game executions have been an issue but I think it's more of the current roster composition, no real training camp and lack of continuity and familiarity.

This roster is far from a finished product and I truly believe that or rather hope that these moments will be addressed with future roster moves in the off-season and a full off-season program.

I'm encouraged by the play I've seen from the younger players.

I like PAW moving forward. Timeline might be a lil late for LaVine if he presses the issue though.

I like PAW moving forward. Timeline might be a lil late for LaVine if he presses the issue though.
My only issue with Pt is he plays too damn passive, I want him to go out and get his. It's too many games where I look at the stat line and dude has only taken 4 or 5 shots

If bulls weren’t going to make the playoffs anyways

you could’ve kept Carter, Gafford, and your pick

could’ve bundled those same pieces for somebody in the offseason
Vuc getting it done offensively, we all knew he wasn't gonna bring nothing defensively, I'm good with the trade. Can't pass up the chance to bring another all star in and the only thing given up was bums

Back