Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

i like how 5th in here popping shit while being gifted 3 of the top 15 players in the league like Brooklyn hasnt been the sticky shit under the bottom of some timbs for the better part of a decade plus in a shitty eastern conference
They pump in crowd noises in that stadium cause Nets don't have fans like that but you didn't hear that from me
Man Knicks havent won a 4th game in a row all season.

Lmaooo. A ton of 3 game win streaks, but always lost the fourth one.

So put money on the Pelicans.
Reverse junx activated

Won 4 straight back to back against western conference playoff teams and Tatum attacking the and getting free throws takes us to another level. Currently the 5 seed we gotta keep winning to stay out the play in mix

How does it feel knowing that the league started play in games specifically for y’all yet y’all not good enough to make it to that?
I don't feel anything but apparently you did and still do

Next question

I’m confused as to how the Nets were gifted 3 top 15 players....

BK mortgaged there entire future for some Washed Fossils and played their way out of the basement for years picking up pieces that others threw away, making smart moves and cultivating a high level of player development and ended up signing KD & Kyrie... Didn’t anybody or the league cared about the mfkin NETS. They are not the legacy team in NY.

Meanwhile we are relegated to watching the struggle Pelicans on national television all the time because of Zion & nothing else. We have play in tourneys because the league wants to subject us to more Pelicans and they probably won’t even qualify cause cant get their shit together.

BK mortgaged there entire future for some Washed Fossils and played their way out of the basement for years picking up pieces that others threw away, making smart moves and cultivating a high level of player development and ended up signing KD & Kyrie... Didn’t anybody or the league cared about the mfkin NETS. They are not the legacy team in NY.

Meanwhile we are relegated to watching the struggle Pelicans on national television all the time because of Zion & nothing else. We have play in tourneys because the league wants to subject us to more Pelicans and they probably won’t even qualify cause cant get their shit together.
How long you been holding this in

No one is forcing you to watch the Pelicans when they play on national TV

And I'm not gonna even dignify the nonsense you and 5th in here spewing about the play in games.

We a high flying entertaining team.

You miss me with that’s struggle shit.

We a high flying entertaining team.

You miss me with that’s struggle shit.
Pelicans are literally 2nd behind Brooklyn in the entire league in offensive rating by a percentage point or some shit but but but the Pelicans are struggling

I would've just been ok if homie just said he don't watch them like that to give an informed opinion

I see the homie sonned y’all so I don’t have to step in. :ohyea:

Back