Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Trae, collins, and gallinari didn't play and they took it to us. They're deep. Would have slapped them if van vleet and Lowry were playing tho.

Malachi flynn getting good minutes right now and showing out. I don't know what Portland was thinking letting us steal trent jr. Khem birch just retired baynes from the league. Perfect L. Just 17 games left. Need to lose about 14 the way we lost tonight and our last 2. Just go down fighting, snatch this frp, get a starting center and we back.

Trae, collins, and gallinari didn't play and they took it to us. They're deep. Would have slapped them if van vleet and Lowry were playing tho.

Malachi flynn getting good minutes right now and showing out. I don't know what Portland was thinking letting us steal trent jr. Khem birch just retired baynes from the league. Perfect L. Just 17 games left. Need to lose about 14 the way we lost tonight and our last 2. Just go down fighting, snatch this frp, get a starting center and we back.

Yeah, I think if you guys get one of the top 5 picks your team will be nice next season.

It sucks that things are going the way they are for the Raptors this season but it might be a blessing in disguise because securing one of those high picks could really set your team up nicely for the future. Anunoby has consistently gotten better, Pascal Is a good player, Trent Jr. (Trying to get paid!) Is looking good and you add a Mobley, Cunningham, Suggs, or Jalen Green to that team..........

Yeah, I think if you guys get one of the top 5 picks your team will be nice next season.

It sucks that things are going the way they are for the Raptors this season but it might be a blessing in disguise because securing one of those high picks could really set your team up nicely for the future. Anunoby has consistently gotten better, Pascal Is a good player, Trent Jr. (Trying to get paid!) Is looking good and you add a Mobley, Cunningham, Suggs, or Jalen Green to that team..........

Imma be tight if adam silver doesn't do right by us and put us in top 6 in the draft but I know masai and Bobby Webster with 3 picks (1 lotto, 2 seconds) will come out with 2 pros that our coaches will develop properly so I'm hella excited.

That and about 25mil in cap without renouncing Lowry or trent. Should make for an interesting summer.

Back