Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

I think the vid was dropped but iono for sure

JJ Redick criticized the New Orleans Pelicans' front office for the way it handled his trade to the Dallas Mavericks at last week's NBA trade deadline, saying executive vice president of basketball operations David Griffin "did not honor his word" to help put Redick in a favorable situation where he would be closer to his family.

Redick, who signed a two-year, $26.5 million deal with the Pelicans as a free agent in the summer of 2019, said on his "The Old Man & the Three" podcast, which was released Wednesday, that he first requested to be dealt last November for several reasons. One reason was a desire to be closer to his family in Brooklyn, where his son was starting kindergarten and would not be able to travel to New Orleans because of quarantine rules at the school.

Another reason was the Pelicans trading away guard Jrue Holiday, who Redick said was one of the main reasons he wanted to play in New Orleans in the first place.

As much props as I give Memphis for what they're doing over there I think they missed a great opportunity to grab one more high caliber player in this upcoming draft

JJJ isnt expected to be back until the end of this month so he's pretty much missed the whole season.

Ja is really good but when watch the Grizz play its evident that he's going to need some help on either on the wing or in the backcourt with him

With JJJ being hurt that would've been the perfect excuse to consolidate a little and bottom out one more time for high draft pick since this probably going to be their last chance to get into the lottery and get one more player with a lot of upside

Justise Winslow has been terrible for Memphis too

I think y’all gonna fade now

maybe it’s enough to stay in the playoff picture but I think y’all peaked already

Julius Randle shooting 41% FG post all star break

We gon be aight. No real comp.

Hornets gonna fall off, and so is Atlanta imo.

Knicks will be 6th seed. 7th at worst

We gon be aight. No real comp.

Hornets gonna fall off, and so is Atlanta imo.

Knicks will be 6th seed. 7th at worst
You can survive without Robinson as well?

btw the hornets barely had any drop off without melo

funny how Alec burks is like a X factor

Back