Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Hope heat play in a way next time that I can take something from it

this is a throwaway except that I see Herro is a lot more comfortable with the ball in his hands

I was pleased with the defensive effort. Specifically the gang rebounding, actually putting a body on someone and boxing out and without fans in the stands, you could actually hear them talk on defense

I was pleased with the defensive effort. Specifically the gang rebounding, actually putting a body on someone and boxing out and without fans in the stands, you could actually hear them talk on defense
Yeah it let me know how much Leonard truly helps on D vocally

Magic CEO Alex Martins said during a media session Monday that the first five regular-season games would feature a capacity of closer to 2,000 to allow fans to adjust to the new health and safety protocols outlined by the NBA, the CDC, AdventHealth and local health officials. “The most important thing and priority for us as an organization going into this season is the health and safety of our fans, our players, our coaches our staff, and thus the reason for all these protocols and the many protocols that we’re following from the NBA,” Martins said.

– via Roy Parry @ Orlando Sentinel

“I definitely have thoughts on that,” LaVar Ball told Bleacher Report. “The people in Detroit are great. I love the fans, but the franchise over there is raggedy as hell. They don’t know a good player. I was giving them a lottery pick for free! Has the skills to play and the notoriety to bring everybody to the game. How do you throw that out the window? They’re gonna learn the hard way. My boys are gonna end up together playing somewhere. ‘Gelo can shoot the lights out. That was raggedy what they did. But hey, they’re gonna learn the hard way.”

– via Ansar Khan @ Booth Newspapers

Back