Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

When two of your main players were injured I’ll be okay with it

If you didn’t care about being swept in the first then I can follow your lead

tenor.gif
So your guys being injured had a lot to do with yall losing? Doesn't Ben being hurt have a lot to do with Philly being swept in the first round?

The heats have never beat Ben & Biid in the playoffs.

200.gif

So your guys being injured had a lot to do with yall losing? Doesn't Ben being hurt have a lot to do with Philly being swept in the first round?

The heats have never beat Ben & Biid in the playoffs.

200.gif
Ben being there woulda won yall NOTHIN

And we flexing from a playoff series 3 postseasons ago against Tyler Johnson, Justise winslow, Rodney macgruder, James Johnson, Luke babbitt, and Josh Richardson? You said last year was just that...last year. So what’s 3 seasons ago?

Also it feels good to see a fan of a team that needed Jimmy butler on it to be the best sixers team in almost 20 years to talk shit about a team that was in the finals with him

tenor.gif

Talkin to me when one of your stars has a mental block when it comes to threes and the other one is constantly out of shape

then on top of that they can’t even play together well lol

what a time

Ben being there woulda won yall NOTHIN

And we flexing from a playoff series 3 postseasons ago against Tyler Johnson, Justise winslow, Rodney macgruder, James Johnson, Luke babbitt, and Josh Richardson? You said last year was just that...last year. So what’s 3 seasons ago?

Also it feels good to see a fan of a team that needed Jimmy butler on it to be the best sixers team in almost 20 years to talk shit about a team that was in the finals with him

tenor.gif
Yall lost tho.

200.gif

For me I always question these "swiss army knife" players who can do a lot of things but they dont have specific skillset where you can say " ok this what this guys does really well"

There was/are real questions about his jumper and his lateral quickness and how he would be able to hold up defensively

Also he played professionally but it's not like he was playing in the Spanish league like Luka which is the second best after the NBA....the Israeli league sucks except for one team, the team he played on

He was impressive last night but I'm going to chalk that up as indictment on Brooklyns shitty defense for now until I see a little more
I'm done getting hyped on preseason. The only thing that should matter in preseason is if players showing they are healthy

I don't understand why he fell. Seemed legit to me. Shouldn't have gone past 5th pick.

Questions about his shooting (his % were atrocious) and what position he can guard. He plays hard on defense and wasn't bad in Europe but there are few NBA caliber athletes in the Isreali league which was the league he got the most minutes playing.

Like @toheeb27 stated if he shoots league average he will be a solid player because he brings other things to the table as a player

Back