Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Future Coach of the Year Stephen Silas talking about making adjustments in the second preseason game but we couldn't get Dantoni to make simple adjustments while we were getting our shit pushed in during the middle of the playoffs
Please lets not do this D'Antoni bashing all season. That man sacrificed his entire offensive philosophy to make u mfers happy. U did not deserve that great man.

tenor.gif

Julius Randle is so bad

if Thibs don’t bench him and DSJ this season, Knicks going suffer

i might need to walk back that bet they won’t be bottom 5 nonsense

starting Julius Randle is blatant tanking, ditto for playing DSJ
I get so discouraged looking at that knicks team man...
Just a bunch of..
TepidSlipperyIberianmole-small.gif

:umf:

Was not high on Deni pre draft mainly bcos I did not believe in his shooting. If that three point shot is legit, dude is going to be a problem.

I don't understand why he fell. Seemed legit to me. Shouldn't have gone past 5th pick.

I don't understand why he fell. Seemed legit to me. Shouldn't have gone past 5th pick.

For me I always question these "swiss army knife" players who can do a lot of things but they dont have specific skillset where you can say " ok this what this guys does really well"

There was/are real questions about his jumper and his lateral quickness and how he would be able to hold up defensively

Also he played professionally but it's not like he was playing in the Spanish league like Luka which is the second best after the NBA....the Israeli league sucks except for one team, the team he played on

He was impressive last night but I'm going to chalk that up as indictment on Brooklyns shitty defense for now until I see a little more

Back