Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

I see Bruce Brown or Shamet starting at the 2.

I like Bruce Brown and think he was an underrated pick for yall but he can guard 1's and 2's.....I dont think he or anyone on the roster has the size to guard big physical wings

Taurean Prince should be that guy but unfortunately he sucks on defense

I like Bruce Brown and think he was an underrated pick for yall but he can guard 1's and 2's.....I dont think he or anyone on the roster has the size to guard big physical wings

Taurean Prince should be that guy but unfortunately he sucks on defense
We have Prince who was a solid defender last year he just gives up 3 point and 1’s here and there, Kurucs can defend, Dinwiddie is a capable defender, Joe Harris can defend.

We have Prince who was a solid defender last year he just gives up 3 point and 1’s here and there, Kurucs can defend, Dinwiddie is a capable defender, Joe Harris can defend.

I disagree as far as them being good enough to defend at the level yall need but I am very interested to see what yall do scheme wise on defense because the personnel isnt there imo

I disagree as far as them being good enough to defend at the level yall need but I am very interested to see what yall do scheme wise on defense because the personnel isnt there imo
I think we’ll be fine imo. We have a bunch of capable guys. KD is a good defender too.

I think we’ll be fine imo. We have a bunch of capable guys. KD is a good defender too.

Take it from someone who blew out his achilles hooping....that absolute last thing you want is KD trying to defend on the perimeter like that

Nets do have capable defenders but I'm talking players you can throw at big physical wings like Giannis, Lebron, Kawhi ect and I dont see that guy on yalls roster

Maybe I'm wrong but yalls defense is something I'm going to be paying close attention to

Take it from someone who blew out his achilles hooping....that absolute last thing you want is KD trying to defend on the perimeter like that

Nets do have capable defenders but I'm talking players you can throw at big physical wings like Giannis, Lebron, Kawhi ect and I dont see that guy on yalls roster

Maybe I'm wrong but yalls defense is something I'm going to be paying close attention to
We have guys we can throw at those types of players. In the past Caris, Dinwiddie, Harris, Prince etc took turns defending those types of players. I can see the same thing this year. Plus we added Bruce Brown, Jeff Green and Shamet.

First Randle and that trash ass Payton would've been off the team and traded for doritos and sprite. Starting 5 for me would be DSJ, RJ, Knox, Obi, and Mitch. 2nd unit Frank, Quickley gets some burn, Burke, Randle and Noel. Sub between them when necessary.
DSJ ain’t a PG, he just stuck in ones body

Mudiay a better player than him And I hate Mudiay game

Back