Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Blake Griffin is washed. Don't matter where he go
While yes he is washed I think Griffin in Miami would help us out a lot

He would:

Cement the 4 spot finally for us as it’s been a constant rotation between Olynyk, KZ, Harkless, and I believe Butler

He would provide passing from the 4 spot which helps because our offense outside of Jimmy playmaking is both the 4/5 facilitating and using dribble handoffs to shooters like Herro and Duncan. Griffin can fill in a void when bam is on the bench so there’s always a playmaker on the floor

Blake can’t shoot from three anymore apparently but if he can atleast get his % back to 34% it would help with spacing.

Griffin should be in better shape and conditioning in Miami which would allow him to move a bit better and on D and I mean just from him being a big body it’s not gonna be a situation where we would be undersized as we would be with like a Harkless or Igoudala playing the 4

it’s low risk but I do see the potential. If he’s a guy that just passes the ball and occasionally creates his own shot he’s doing something we could really need to help create stability

While yes he is washed I think Griffin in Miami would help us out a lot

He would:

Cement the 4 spot finally for us as it’s been a constant rotation between Olynyk, KZ, Harkless, and I believe Butler

He would provide passing from the 4 spot which helps because our offense outside of Jimmy playmaking is both the 4/5 facilitating and using dribble handoffs to shooters like Herro and Duncan. Griffin can fill in a void when bam is on the bench so there’s always a playmaker on the floor

Blake can’t shoot from three anymore apparently but if he can atleast get his % back to 34% it would help with spacing.

Griffin should be in better shape and conditioning in Miami which would allow him to move a bit better and on D and I mean just from him being a big body it’s not gonna be a situation where we would be undersized as we would be with like a Harkless or Igoudala playing the 4

it’s low risk but I do see the potential. If he’s a guy that just passes the ball and occasionally creates his own shot he’s doing something we could really need to help create stability

I think Blake could be good for yall too but not in the role you envisioning

You talking about solidifying the 4 spot with Griffin? Miami needs another Jae Crowder in order to do that

I think Blake could be good for yall too but not in the role you envisioning

You talking about solidifying the 4 spot with Griffin? Miami needs another Jae Crowder in order to do that
I get what you mean but Griffin would stop it from being a turnstile of undersized players hence me using the word solidify

plus I get what you mean because you’re talking about 3 and D qualities with the ability to switch

listen man Miami has only been linked to PJ Tucker, Bjelica and cousins

If Avery Bradley can come back and be healthy I think we will be fine for what you’re saying if Griffin is there

They told me Luol Deng at the 4 wouldn’t work.

They told me Joe Johnson wasn’t gonna sign with Miami and then told me he wouldnt help at all. He sure did (until the playoffs)

I got this mane trust me

Last edited:
Also if that’s shams way of saying Blake is going to BK then Miami has to pivot and see if they can get Collins, Lowry, Barnes or Bagley

I got heat for Pat if we come back from the break without one of these players

Back