Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

I would definitely trade Grant for 2 firsts if I was Detroit

If the Celtics could swap Horford for Walker they would do it in a heartbeat
Finally I get a reply lol

bobby marks be thinking of some shit I didn’t even think about horford and grant while playing great he’s just going to waste away there because Detroit not gonna get help for him no time soon.

flip him while he HOT and take them two picks and all them young players and re-emerge in 2 more years on the come up

Finally I get a reply lol

bobby marks be thinking of some shit I didn’t even think about horford and grant while playing great he’s just going to waste away there because Detroit not gonna get help for him no time soon.

flip him while he HOT and take them two picks and all them young players and re-emerge in 2 more years on the come up

Grant already 26 years old and he would help a lot of good teams

Detroit not shrewd enough to make that kind of move though

Smh at anonymous. Say that shit with your chest or shut the fuck up. These niggas pussy.

First part of that tweet is simply not true. Both Tatum and Brown have increased their assists/play making percentages from last year now that they are "the guy". they can't help it too much if their roster just sucks. They aren't free from criticism but their much lower on that to blame chart.

First part of that tweet is simply not true. Both Tatum and Brown have increased their assists/play making percentages from last year now that they are "the guy". they can
't help it too much of their roster just sucks. They aren't free of criticism but their much lower on that to blame chart.

Who the highest in the blame chart to you?

Ill give you a hint. The correct answer rhymes with change.

Who the highest in the blame chart to you?

Ill give you a hint. The correct answer rhymes with change.

You beating a dead horse though. Nobody said different, in fact he has come out and said it's on him as well.

1. Ainge
2. coach
3. players

Actually Beta brought up an interesting player that i think definitely would help and that is Horford, he checks off all the boxes they would need right now.

Feels great to be in the mix again to talk shit

My nigga was popping shit regardless. ha ha.

Last edited:
Some of this is in stevens but not enough to get fired or to want a diff coach

but at the same time his coaching style is not meshing with the guys and he can’t control them. But the roster construction is garbage as well

When’s the trade deadline now? Then tell me when the buyout deadline is because they said the buyout market will probably be better than the trade market.

Also also I hope we sell high on Duncan to get Aldridge or Rudy gay or something

I’m also surprised cousins not with a team yet

He might have to wait out the drummond situation. Bkn and another contender still have their mle so if Drummond gets bought out instead of traded it will shape the market. Gonna be a domino effect. Just a matter of who shakes first.

Back