Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

He'd definitely give yall the hometown discount. He spends his offseasons there and bought a big ass mansion there a few years back.

He still got 2 seasons of high level play imo maybe 3.

When I say he's stunting Toronto players growth I'm not saying he is a cancer or a problem. It's just he's the goat raptor so these niggas naturally defer to him. Fred can handle it and switch to just playing off the ball but it's clear it's been throwing off Pascal's game cause lowry isn't gonna defer to these niggas. I don't think he knows how as their og.

In philly he's just another piece but one with pedigree that knows what it takes. He pushes you forward.

Our young guys were there for the ride so he has nothing more to really offer these niggas.

He's still balling and a top pg tho. I don't mind keeping him if he's serious about retiring here and taking a pay cut and backseat in terms of his role. If not it's time to part ways and get value for the goat raptor.

Seth curry
Danny green and mike scott (both for salary purposes)
Plus a late frp is fair value imo. I don't see how that's crazy lol. But ok.
All valid points but we just can't agree on the compensation. What I would love is to get Lowry, he and Ben squash the little beef they got and Lowry schools him on the tricks of the trade (If Philly insists on letting him be PG). The one thing Philly has not done was have an OG for Ben. IMO all young PG's need one.

Well Damn.

You thought I was bullshitting. Its time for his sons to move on without him.
They ready.

Take a step back and move him to move forward.

Yall gon take him or the clippers gonna take him. Make a choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
You thought I was bullshitting. Its time for his sons to move on without him.
They ready.

Take a step back and move him to move forward.

Yall gon take him or the clippers gonna take him. Make a choice.
His agent denies the Philly rumors. I said a while back on here that he is a perfect fit for the Clippers.

His agent denies the Philly rumors. I said a while back on here that he is a perfect fit for the Clippers.

I wouldn't mind flipping him for zubac and whatever other contracts make it work but I can't accept us helping Kawhi get another chip. That's shit would kill me.

I need you to do this one thing for me dawg. Lol. Just get morey on the line.

Back