Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Rotations and coach refuse to call timely timeouts
Went back and watched the 4th qtr, HOLY SHIT, this was a fucking Point Guard clinic from Chris Paul in the 4th. His control of every facet of the game in the 4th was amazing. So so Clutch.

Also props to Booker for willingly relinquishing control to CP3 in the 4th. He was looking for CP3 almost everytime. Not an easy thing to do.

Last night was a very enjoyable night for the NBA: 2 50 point games, a potential dunk of the year occurred, and a competitive game took place between the clippers and the jazz, who have the NBAs best record.

He averages 3 points and 3 rebounds LMAOOO

I thought all this time he was putting in work for y’all after the two seasons in Memphis

man he not even gonna be around in a few months

All this for a nigga that dunk and had 7 points total in a loss.

Ehh he'll keep getting dunked on cause he's not afraid of ending up on a poster like most of these niggas. He goes in after the block everytime cause that's his job.

Theres more to what he does than the numbers. He's gonna get a check.

Get my dick out ya mouth a brush ya teeth nigga.

Elzo hitting lol like he can name all 15 players on the bulls roster without looking it up.

Last edited by a moderator:
We losses our best big in ibaka, lost the smartest big in the game in Gasol. Started 1-8

Yall came 2nd place brought the same squad back.

Screenshot_20210220-112420_theScore.jpg

I'd be pissed off too.

Paying moe harkless 4mil...

Screenshot_20210220-113335_theScore.jpg

Lmaooooo.

I dunno why you wanted me to wake up in my bag. I been chilling. Coulda just goated the dunk and kept it moving. Lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
You be overhyping your own players that’s all I said

I thought yuta was having a solid season of 7 and 5 for the raptors

then you posting video clips lol

that’s like me showing you Chris silva highlights

Ok but who said he was avg 7 and 5 in 12mpg?

Someone mentioned he was a great pick up. (In which you also responded that Memphis should have played him more) All I said was dude has been a surprise. Has a great motor plays smart and knows his role as a 3d player.

He gets dunked on and you start acting an ass for absolutely no reason like I or anyone else claimed he was the next coming.

Worry about your own bumb ass players.

You fished fir a response and you got it.

Back