The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Pelicans fans yall think Zion/BI coexist? Cuz it seems like BI started the season on fire and since Zion has been playing better recently it's affecting his aggression. Am i trippin or is that accurate to yall?

Pelicans fans yall think Zion/BI coexist? Cuz it seems like BI started the season on fire and since Zion has been playing better recently it's affecting his aggression. Am i trippin or is that accurate to yall?
Personally I said last year that they both can’t stay on the same team because they both should be the main focus of a team but then AP yelled at me

• Haha
Reactions: Mister
Not a pelican fan but imo, take Bledsoe off the floor and open the floor up for them

take him off permanently if it’s up to me and flip him for whatever young player with potential come up

embarrassing teams hoping to be good keep playing him heavy minutes ??‍♀️

Reactions: Maywood
Not a pelican fan but imo, take Bledsoe off the floor and open the floor up for them

take him off permanently if it’s up to me and flip him for whatever young player with potential come up

embarrassing teams hoping to be good keep playing him heavy minutes ??‍♀️
Yeah i think once the deadline happens you'll see more NAW and Kira Lewis

Personally I said last year that they both can’t stay on the same team because they both should be the main focus of a team but then AP yelled at me
Lol BI struggles off the ball i was trippin when i saw Zion had 30 and BI took 9 shots in the game and it was late in the 4th quarter. I'd hate for BI to get passive again after turning the corner these past 2 seasons