Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

from the looks of it, looks like Coby just played his "dont trade me" game

Lauri about to be out too? shiiiiiiiiiiid
Coby not on the market he's just going back to his sixth man role.

Lauri fragile ass always injured, I'll rather they get rid of him for whatever they can get for him. Denzel Valentine has filled in nicely for Lauri

Trash ass rotations entire second half.

don’t even know when to call a timer when teams are making a run.

We had a young team and just letting them play through. This some rookie coaching shit he pulling

Isn't he supposed to let the young guys play? Or did I read this wrong.

No. He see they getting fucked up, call a timeout and regroup

Facts. I had money in the bank last night. All my picks were winning. Yall was winning too. In the 3rd quarter. I was like dope, another $300 made.

Next thing I know, i look down and yall went from being up like 8 to like down 20 in 5 minutes.

Smfh.

The pelicans fucked up so many bets for me this year. I learned to avoid the Nets. Yall next.

Facts. I had money in the bank last night. All my picks were winning. Yall was winning too. In the 3rd quarter. I was like dope, another $300 made.

Next thing I know, i look down and yall went from being up like 8 to like down 20 in 5 minutes.

Smfh.

The pelicans fucked up so many bets for me this year. I learned to avoid the Nets. Yall next.

The coaching been real bad and nobody can tell me different

I’m easing off Bledsoe and the more games we play the more I’m blaming SVG. He been the problem

Isn't he supposed to let the young guys play? Or did I read this wrong.
I didn't watch the game but according to the TL, SVG could've called a timeout every other min and that wasn't stopping the unusual anomaly shooting night the bulls were having.

Some times it's just the other teams night regardless of what you do.

So if a game against the bulls early in the season gives them something to look at with certain lineups with trade implications on the horizon, why not see who can play in certain situations. The season was not lost last night.

Like I said, looks like Kira got some meaningful tick. Lonzo appeared to have another good game. Bulls just shot the lights out. It be like that some games.

No. He see they getting fucked up, call a timeout and regroup

Oh. Okay I read it the wrong way like you were saying he shouldn't have young players out there at all.

You 100% right.

How tall feel about svg? @Dwayne @AP21 right move? Too early to tell? Shoulda grabbee someone else?

I didn't watch the game but according to the TL, SVG could've called a timeout every other min and that wasn't stopping the unusual anomaly shooting night the bulls were having.

Some times it's just the other teams night regardless of what you do.

So if a game against the bulls early in the season gives them something to look at with certain lineups with trade implications on the horizon, why not see who can play in certain situations. The season was not lost last night.

Like I said, looks like Kira got some meaningful tick. Lonzo appeared to have another good game. Bulls just shot the lights out. It be like that some games.
Lonzo was on fire the first half, he didn't do anything the second half, he was the reason they were up at the half and also the reason they got blown out in the second

Lonzo was on fire the first half, he didn't do anything the second half, he was the reason they were up at the half and also the reason they got blown out in the second

He was not the reason we got blown out

how did you even come to that conclusion?

Oh. Okay I read it the wrong way like you were saying he shouldn't have young players out there at all.

You 100% right.

How tall feel about svg? @Dwayne @AP21 right move? Too early to tell? Shoulda grabbee someone else?
I liked the hire.

Still like the hire.

All the shit "people" in this thread gave Gentry, SVG has filled those voids and has appeared to unlock another level to zions game. Nobody out here batting 1.000 coaching wise.

I think some early season losses were definitely because of effort, and there was a game or two early when even SVG said his rotations could've been better but that's not an indictment on him as an effective coach overall.

It's easy af to nitpick the coach when the team is struggling oh but when they are winning, crickets...

Back