Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

C’s have a trade exception for close to 30 mil. Hope they take Vuc off our hands
not too thrilled about the assets we could get back tho. Maybe something like Vuc for TT + Langford + 2021 frp(lottery protected) works. I can see DA being hesitant to commit to that contract especially with that heavy of a lux tax bump. I’d make the same offer for with Ross or Fournier in place of Vuc they can keep TT.

C’s have a trade exception for close to 30 mil. Hope they take Vuc off our hands
not too thrilled about the assets we could get back tho. Maybe something like Vuc for TT + Langford + 2021 frp(lottery protected) works. I can see DA being hesitant to commit to that contract especially with that heavy of a lux tax bump. I’d make the same offer for with Ross or Fournier in place of Vuc they can keep TT.

This shit is disgusting. Glad we had a hand in single handedly putting you there tho.

Gon head and disappear til the draft. You dismissed.

Kevin Garnett: The fadeaways, one-leg runners, the one-leg balance shots — that’s stuff that Dirk Nowitzki brought to our game. And now when I watch Joker play, it feels like he has taken that Dirkness and mixed it with his own talent. And Steph Curry revolutionized things with being able to shoot it from distance with such consistency. Klay Thompson. Dame Lillard. These guards changed the game. I don’t know if even the guards from 20 or 30 years ago could play in this time right here. It’s creative. It’s competitive. It’s saucy. You’ll get dropped! A [expletive] will cross you over and break your A.C.L. these days. The game is in a great place

Kevin Garnett: Twenty years ago, guys used their hands to control players. Now you can’t use your hands. That makes defense damn near impossible. Can you imagine not hand-checking Michael Jordan? Naw.
The fact that you can’t touch players gives the offensive player so much flexibility. Defensive players have to take angles away and stuff like that. But if you have any creativity and ambition, you can be a great offensive player in this league.

– via David Marchese @ New York Times

Back