Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

The game Russ plays the wizards get their doors blown off

shoutout to @DMorgan who gotta watch Isaac Bonga on a nightly basis

eww

LLS nigga you ain't right for this post although it was funny as shit.

You'd be a got damn fool if you think I watch these niggas for real. I have a happy life and watching these niggas would bring me a few hours of depression. I watch parts of games just to see how horrible we really are. It takes work to be as bad as we are.

Washington Wizards: It’s time to fire Scott Brooks

Lakers All-Star big man Anthony Davis is listed as questionable for Monday’s game against the Oklahoma City Thunder with tendonosis of his right Achilles tendon, the team announced. A league source told ESPN it is “very likely” Davis will miss the Thunder game as a precaution and that Davis, 27, has been managing the discomfort “for a while.”

Davis underwent medical imaging on the injury, the source said, which assured the Achilles tendon is in good shape. However, the nine-year veteran has been experiencing tightness in his right leg, causing concern. Davis’ points (26.1 to 22.3), rebounds (9.3 to 8.6) and blocks (2.3 to 1.9) are all down from last season, his first in L.A., which he capped with a championship. He has missed three games this season, most recently because of a bruised right quad.

– via Dave McMenamin @ ESPN

Multiple league sources told Action Network that Chicago is (currently) the most likely landing spot for Ball. That’s based on multiple factors, including the preference of both Ball and his agent, Rich Paul, Chicago’s interest in making a roster move and the Pelicans’ openness to discussions.

– via Matt Moore @ Action Network

Back